Monday, June 9, 2008
i'm back !

heeeeeeeey i'm back yuhoooo !
first of all i have to say my life changed alot cause i moved to a new city n now im linvin with my mom i feel so happy now !
i have final exams these days to graduate from high school n i hope i will get rid of them so0n !
i really missed blogging n hesitated to write in english or persian but i decided to write in eng at the end cause i will improve my english and i may have readers from other countries this way !
i also decided not to repine at anything in my writing cause it changes nothing n just makes me more feeble ...
but heres my personal diary notebook and i write 'bout every feelings i have experienced therefore no criticism is accepted !
one more thing ,i'm really touched by new song of Arian (a persian pop band) feat chris de burg called ''the words i love you'' ( although it's one chris's old song but its renovated by persian fragments) you can download it from http://arkateb2.webng.com/Noori_Ta_Abadiat.wma
im not arian's music fan but im glad they had sung with de burg , chris de burg also came to iran last week to prearrange his concert that will be held in fall


one of my intentions from making blog was findin some new friends , so if u're readin my blog leave comment cause im really interested in findin new people with new thoughts , new culture ...

kiss !



Niloofar hoped.
5:46 AM