Saturday, February 16, 2008
Happy Valentine !


two days ago was valentines day ! and i havent found my partner yet ! but a have a lotta friends , relatives n other people that touched my heart n i love'em all ...
valentine comes once a year n its just a pretext to reminds us that love is the greatest divine blessing !
so let's just be a lil generous n share our affection with other people !
i missed my dad so much (he died 7 months ago ) ... i wish your soul rest in peace...
sometimes u dont know the value of something till its gone n you repent ur behavior ...
ok , i think my prince hasnt born yet or maybe he is saddling his horse to come n catch me ! (lol)
o girl come down to earth ! but seriously im not expectin' n im just looking for someone stable whom i can lean on him , someone who's gonna push me , who's gonna make me cheerful !
if you know someone with these particulars inform me please !


Niloofar hoped.
9:02 AM