Wednesday, January 30, 2008
been jaded ... hated ...

...
i dont know whachu say cause everythin seems a piece of sh*t . i wanted to keep my tranquility when i talked to my uncles , but they said some fu*kin things that never occurred to me ! then i freaked out n i didnt know what i was saying ... coudn't control it. i started to sobbing bitterly !
my younger uncle blamed me for my shi*y life !! is it my fault ?!! huh ? is it ? that my mother escaped with younger boy and my daddy died ?! he said what goes around comes around ! but is it matched my life ?! i'm just 17. can you undrestand ?!!!im not a psycho (maybe i am !) but i'm sure i've never tortured my family , no one else... eveyones tryin to change my mind 'bout leavin' but i'm gonna stick to my guns ! its better for me to shut up and save this foolish words for myself !
i promise not to write these bullshits next time , but you know it evacuates me...


Niloofar hoped.
12:05 PM