Tuesday, February 12, 2008
heedless n defiant


i dont know if im sad or not ( i try not to be anymore ) i just wanna inspire myself that im under normal conditions n i just want this month to finish ...
this week went a little better than last one . i went to Takhti stadium with soha and amir . we exercised n we had a good time there . i enjoy being with my friends though its a short period for not to think about those trashes !
these days are so boring . i have nothing to do n im going crazy ! i havent gone to school since 2 weeks ago n thats why eveyone call me a fu*kin obstinate !
i really like to shout mcr song (welcome to the black parade) to the world ! its really moving n exciting ! specially the meaning
...
i really love the beauties of nature specially intertwined trees in a mystic woodland ...
in other words i love any mysterious thing ...!
this pic i so particular for me . it conducts me to my wonderlands ... everything looks dankish , vague n green ! everythings gr8 ...


Niloofar hoped.
4:30 AM