Tuesday, February 26, 2008
sweet hardships!

sometimes even wavy seas need to calm down ... after all these stresses n worries i need to rest a while though everythings not okay but its getting better . i really beleive this sentence that " everythings okay in the end . if its not okay, its not the end !" it helped me alot to pass the hard phases !
i love my problems 'cause they make me stronger n help me to face bigger ones , i dont wanna get perplexed when i confront various difficulties so i would thank God that put me in a arduous road to make me stronger !
here's a really beautiful quote from an adorable woman named Hellen Keller :)
"character cannot be developed in ease and quiet . only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be stengthened , ambition inspired , and success achieved"


Niloofar hoped.
3:41 AM